In New World, coins are used as the primary in-game currency to buy items, resources, and upgrades. Players can earn coins through various activities like completing quests, selling items, or engaging in player-versus-player (PvP) activities.
Using New World Coins effectively in “New World” involves strategic spending and investment to enhance your gameplay experience. Here are some tips on how to use your coins wisely:
- Gear and Equipment: Invest in high-quality gear and equipment that suits your playstyle and character build. This can include weapons, armor, and tools. Better gear will make you more effective in combat, gathering, and crafting.
- Crafting and Trading: Crafting can be a significant source of income and advancement. Use coins to buy materials that aren’t readily available to you or to speed up the crafting process. Selling crafted items can also be a good way to earn back some of the coins you’ve spent.
- Housing: Purchasing a house in “New World” provides several benefits, including storage, a respawn point, and in-game buffs. Houses can be expensive, so invest in one when you have enough coins to do so without depleting your resources.
- Consumables: Stock up on necessary consumables like health potions, mana potions, food, and buffs. These items are essential for longer and more challenging quests and expeditions.
- Skill and Trade Skill Boosts: Sometimes, it might be worth investing in skill boosts or items that enhance your ability to gather, craft, or perform other trade skills more efficiently.
- Company (Guild) Contributions: If you are part of a company (guild), contributing to its endeavors can be a good use of your coins. This can help in controlling territories, which in turn can provide various benefits to you and your company members.
- Invest in Territory Standing: Increasing your standing in a territory can grant you various bonuses. Use coins to fast-track this process where necessary.
- Market Trading: Engage in market trading. Buy low and sell high to make a profit. Keep an eye on the market trends for various items and resources.
- Save for Future Updates: Game updates might bring new items or features that require a significant amount of coins. It’s a good idea to have a reserve for such occasions.
- Avoid Impulse Buying: Resist the urge to spend coins on unnecessary or luxury items that don’t offer much value in terms of gameplay or progression.
Remember, the way you spend coins will largely depend on your individual playstyle and the goals you have set in the game. It’s always a good idea to prioritize spending that aligns with your long-term gaming objectives.